HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

The Duchess (REPUBLC)

kek

The Duchess (REPUBLC) Empty The Duchess (REPUBLC)

Post  kek Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm

ok so this is where the conversation started, i had been trying to find where she sends her troops/resources when i attack (some are mails from TheDuchess, some from QueenBitch)...

me: omg i love chasing you, pls come to our alliance you are too fun! XD

TD: Dear... you're not chasing me... I'm just having some fun. I couldn't leave this alliance. My daughter is in it also. Wanna come join us?

TD: Though I do have to tell you. We don't want our members using the bot programs. We believe in playing fairly...otherwise it's not much of a game

me: cool bring her too! (as you see i'm slow in responding)

TD: lol... we've been asked. we like what we're doing here. to us it's very cool that inspite of what y'all keep doing... with only 27 members we're moving up in ranking as an alliance. That is through our work.

me: um well i'm no bot lol i'm new to this game can't u tell by my crappy attacks?

TD: i can tell patterns far too easily. lol.

me: um ok think what u want hun Wink

TD: ok... so what do i have to offer in exchange to get you to cancel your attacks so i can talk to my fiance for a bit? I haven't seen him in 3 months. I need an hour lol

me: (ok so i get tired of talking to her for several mails, i am trying to plan attacks)

TD: doesn't matter to me. I think you have the ability to be excellent. just need to tweak it is all. come join us and i'll teach you. as you see... i have my own ways lol

TD: laughs... and darn it kek... STOP DUMPING YOUR HONOR ON ME!!!!!

TD: laughs... wait... erase that last one. that was from the city i took lol...nm

TD: well... back from my phone call. how very unsporting of you to not show consideration. there may come a time you wish that shown you. tsk...tsk..tsk. oh... did i miss anything?

me: (lol'ing at my desk but just not feeling like chatting)

so then she got some of my cav's when not paying attn, like i said i'm a noob lol

TD: oh cmon now... where's the sense of humor gone? lol... that was just funny

me: lol, yes my bunnies came back with wounds, i'll be sure not to look at other web pages so much Wink

TD: right because sending 4 attacks at the same time isn't going to be obvious bot use?
    it will be my pleasure to report this. that unless you call them off.
    If you want to play fair that's fine......but I dont tolerate c...h...e....a....t...i...n....g

i'm guessing this is where she got angry that i was attacking her safe place that she's sending her troops to, as she mailed me from QueenBitch, which is where she is hiding troops/resources i've been looking off and on for a week

me: lmfao bot? no i got good timing Wink

TD: not likely sweet heart in fact it's impossible.
    can't wait for the reports to come in on this one. i'll enjoy sending the snapshots as proof.

me: lol, i'm the noob but u don't know what a camp timer is??? rofl

TD: yeah you're a noob alright.
    enjoy your suspension.

me: (at this point i stop typing her as i figure it's going nowhere and drop a note to verm whom is truly a godsend Very Happy)

TD: i'm a woman of my word.....i won't report.

(end of transmissions between us) cheers

here's 2 snapshots

The Duchess (REPUBLC) Theduc10

The Duchess (REPUBLC) Queenb10

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:44 am