HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

RobNHood's Exchange with me...

Vermithrax
    Vermithrax
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

RobNHood's Exchange with me... Empty RobNHood's Exchange with me...

Post  Vermithrax Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 am

First, the letter a number of us received:

"Hello I have had an opportunity to talk with Juma on several occasions and to be frank I pity the members that are subjected to her leadership. We are also in Upper Lorraine and are as we always have in many servers declare Upper Lorraine as our state. I am using this time to give you the oppurtunity to join our alliance under fair and experienced leadership with loyal members. We fight as a team because here we are all equal and see eachother as family. Let me know what you decide. Thank you."

My reply:

Heh, I've worked closely with Juma for months now and I can assure you, she is the best leader one could hope for. She showed me your conversation from yesterday, and it was definitely YOU who was at fault when things went bad. Not to mention your inability to muzzle this MinuteMaid idiot and his ridiculous claims. In short, you are in no position to judge her leadership abilities as you clearly have none yourself.

Vermithrax
    Vice-Host, HAVOC

His reply:

"if she showed you anything that showed me at fault she wrote it herself. she is an amatuer and feels she can threaten and bully anyone she wants and that wont be tolerated. evony has too many bullies."

My reply:

Nice try, dude. I was on Yahoo with her at the time. She copied me your mails as they came in. You decided to get lippy and it escalated from there. You should really do your entire alliance a favor and teleport now. You're not going to enjoy what happens when we get out of BP.

-V

His reply:

"yes i saw them and what shes passing out is not my words so she has everyone fooled big suprise."

My reply:

Oh? And what words exactly did she ascribe to you that you didn't say?

His reply:

"i simply asked her to stop recruiting from my alliance and try world chat like everyone else she is the one who started mouthing off. my members are loyal and know not to leave a good host i wasnt expecting a responce to that letter i was simply making a statement that her game would not go unnoticed."

My reply:

No, you threatened her if she did NOT stop trying to recruit your players. As I recall, you used the words "this is your one and final warning". You started this, but that's okay. We'll enjoy finishing it for you.

His reply:

"obviously havoc is filled with bullies that have nothing better to do than take it into a game well noone likes a bully im 46 and have eaten bullies for breakfast i fought 2 terms in war so bullies dont scare me and they should be taken care of appropriately."

My reply:

Bullies? How so? Yes, this IS a game. A WAR game. And we intend to win it. Step one is to secure our home state. That means either driving out other alliances or absorbing them. Since most alliances don't want to be driven out or absorbed, that usually means war. Which it appears we are heading for right now. So how about you shelve the words and start building troops? You're gonna need 'em. Wink

His reply:

"i feel sorry for you and all the misguided members of havoc but bullies exist everywhere it just makes them feel oh so big n strong well i stand up to bullies and i know its all an act because inside of every bully is a coward just shriveling up inside."

My reply:

Yeah, like MinuteMaid.

I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle. Toodles! Smile

-V

His reply:

"what does minutemaid have to do with anything?"

My reply:

He(?) is the one who has been mailing me ridiculous threats he couldn't possibly back up, that's what.

His reply:

"send them to me"

My replies (2 mails):

"then i will make u my first target. good luck."

"o i bet u cant. ur gonna wake up one morning wondering wth happened to all ur defenses. and as u look at the reports u will see my name. and u will know. u made the wrong move"

"you may have been threatened before... but never by someone like me. i will destroy you."

I'll let him give you my replies in between those, for the sake of fairness.

His reply:

"whatever go beat up a girl in your little school bully i have no time for kids or people who think their all big and bad this is just a game i really dont give a crap what you do mayme you have no life where you think this is real life well i have a life i get layed every day while your probably looking at magazines so destroy me boo hoo i dont care. lol."

[at this point, TRIBUNAL declared war on us]

My reply:

1. There's a program called spellcheck - use it.
    2. Punctuation is your friend. Use that too.
    3. Check your inbox - I think you may have sent me the wrong response.
    4. Thanks for the Declaration! Very Happy

[no response on the part of RobNHood]

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 am