HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

3 posters

My full exchange with RobNHood

Cytaen
    Cytaen
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

My full exchange with RobNHood Empty My full exchange with RobNHood

Post  Cytaen Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:56 am

RobNHood My Replies My Commentary

Hello I have had an opportunity to talk with Juma on several occasions and to be frank I pity the members that are subjected to her leadership. We are also in Upper Lorraine and are as we always have in many servers declare Upper Lorraine as our state. I am using this time to give you the oppurtunity to join our alliance under fair and experienced leadership with loyal members. We fight as a team because here we are all equal and see eachother as family. Let me know what you decide. Thank you.

It would seem to me that you ought to address Juma if you have such concerns. Had you taken the time to send me an email that differs from all the others being sent, I might have been open to your suggestion. regrettably, I am little moved by form letters.

Best of luck,
    C

the same words apply i dont know you personally or i would have. she has tried to bully every alliance in upper lorraine and we will not stand for it. she has also tried to recruit from every alliance in upper lorraine because shes too lazy to try the normal way.

What exactly is the normal way? I'm no diplomat, and Juma certainly needn't answer to me for how she does things, but this *is* a war game. Isn't some bullying to be expected?

C

no war is to be expected bullying is not humainly accepted anywhere. the normal way to recruit is through world chat or unattached players not by threatening other members of another alliance to join you.

War seems to me the ultimate form of bullying, therefore if war *is* acceptable, how can bullying not be?

C

thats not the kind of bullying i was reffering to i was refering to the childish schoolyard bullying that she exhibited to us and the other alliances.

What has she been doing that is so unacceptable? Honestly, I'd like to know, because it isn't like they check in with me for diplomacy advice. I've read the drivel that shows up in world chat and that doesn't strike me as being the best place to do recruiting.

C

weve gotten all of our recruits from either world chat evont forum or looking around the map. threatening members from another alliance into submitting to her alliance is not concidered fair play that goes into the same category as spying on another alliance. its like the old saying if you cant beat em cheat em. alot of these members are young and easily intimidated they cave in from bullies so they play games to escape from them they dont need her bringing that atmosphere into a game.

At this point, I decided to turn the “Good Cop” act up a few notches…to my great delight!

What kind of threats? "Submit or we'll destroy you!"?

As to keeping that kind of attitude out of the game, as a parent I can appreciate that. What makes your alliance different from all of the others?

C

skimming members from other alliances is not acceptable on any server and according to her methods as a parent im sure you can appreciate that bullying and intimidation is not acceptable in a game or anywhere. we were not at war just aboutr everyone is still in bp these kids mostly are just learning the ropes is it ok that before they get their feet wet shes scaring them so they never play evony again? i take on new players to keep evony alive.

Keep Evony alive? How many servers are there? Their business model seems to be in great shape! At this point, the war declaration arrived.

Wow, so I guess these messages have all been a ruse? I thought we were having an honest exchange and the next mail I get says you've declared war on us?

Best of luck,
    Cytaen

ive recieved a total of 12 threats from vermithrax i cant take anymore of this badgering im only human.

V! Dude! He’s only human! Weren’t 11 threats enough?

Everyone is still in protection though, how could he possibly follow through on threats that must surely be bluster?

She just sent me a letter saying it sure took you long enough... this is what she wanted she did every attempt to warrant it by constand harrassment and threats i can send you the letter if you wish.

I'd really like to see it. I'm not sure how I feel about all this.

Thanks,
    Cytaen

Juma’s letter in red:

Sheesh, took you long enough.

Thank you for turning your flags red....makes it easier to find you Smile

Kisses
    Juma

ps - I'll remember you when this is over...a girl always remembers her 1st Declaration.

I have counted over 30 threats from her and other members who do her bidding. I have a bad heart and can't get excited. Evony was enjoyable until I run into this kind of behavior I put out a open post for every alliance who wants Evony Bullies to disappear to ban together and rid this server

It really just stops in mid-sentence…I can’t help but see that second sentence in the paragraph above and hope for the best. Fortunately, the next email arrived shortly thereafter and I knew he was OK. Whew…

you seem like a nice guy and it doesn't sound like your a part of her mess so I am sorry we both had to get in the middle of this. I just come here to relax and I see this will very well be my last server.

The moral of the story? Threaten someone 11 times and you will always get your way!
    NLxTeddy
    NLxTeddy
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

My full exchange with RobNHood Empty Re: My full exchange with RobNHood

Post  NLxTeddy Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:05 am

Hahaha... Thats kinda lame... he quits evony coz of Juma Very Happy Ty Juma <3
    Asinak
    Original Member
    Original Member

Post  Asinak Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 am

Someone takes their fake digital empires way to seriously...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:02 am