HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

RobNHood and I.

Engessa
    Engessa
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

RobNHood and I. Empty RobNHood and I.

Post  Engessa Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 am

Subject: God Bless
    "I noticed you and your Alliance are in UL. I advise you, if you prize your Alliance and Alliance-mates, to teleport out of UL now. You have a total of 62 members at rank 26. You have 21 more members than us and our rank is approximately the same. Fascinating. Many of us in this Alliance are experienced in this game. Some of us, I included, have played as far back as s3. I highly advise you to either: A) Tele out of UL by the time BP is done, B) Join us and prosper.

-Eng"

--------------------------------
    From RobNHood

"get a life."

Wow. That was one of the most awe-inspiring mails I've ever read in my life. I am so thankful that you just said that!

Now get out of the state.

-Eng

P.S. God bless.

From RobNHood

"why your the ones who are intruding we claim this state as always as our own."

Oh. This is your state? I'm sorry, I must have missed that Memo. Let me check my e-mail...

Nope, I never got it, sorry!

Now that we got THAT cleared up. Let's get down to facts: you obviously don't own this state; we're here too. We over-power you in experience. We over-power you in prestige-per-player. We over-power you military capabilities.

Claim it all you want, but know that in the end. HAVOC will rule.

-Eng

From RobNHood

dream on and maybe you did get the letter but your ego was too big and is blocking your eyesight.

After this, I received whispers from MinuteMaid. I never saved those so.....

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:09 am