HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

4 posters

RobNHood....

Scythes
    Original Member
    Original Member

RobNHood.... Empty RobNHood....

Post  Scythes Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 am

Basic form letter....

Hello I have had an opportunity to talk with Juma on several occasions and to be frank I pity the members that are subjected to her leadership. We are also in Upper Lorraine and are as we always have in many servers declare Upper Lorraine as our state. I am using this time to give you the oppurtunity to join our alliance under fair and experienced leadership with loyal members. We fight as a team because here we are all equal and see eachother as family. Let me know what you decide. Thank you.

My decision is that we rule UL, always will, and it would be in your own best interest to teleport out, disband, or join us. You're the one with the real decision to make.

um let me see we now have 26 alliances aiming at you when were ready who also dont like the way you do things. We have every single coordinate of yours thanks to a spy we have in your alliance(its safe to say that now). So um my answer is a duh a big F*CKING NO!!!!

After a lot of scrolling my most of our members, we have most of your coords. Also, the only alliances we bother with are in UL, and none of them worry us. Bring 100 if you want, it's no big deal.

oh and dont forget to post these on your forum as well itll just make you all look even less intelligent then you already are.

How is posting emails on the forum not intelligent, it's letting others know who we're talking to and what we're saying. Just for shits and giggles, I noticed you served two tours someplace, where at and with whom?

none of your business #1 and #2 like i said it only shows the intelligent that your b of a host provoked the entire thing.

I'm not trying to be mean here, just asking a friendly question, I serve right now so it's always cool to meet someone in the military. And there's no need to get in name calling here, I find my host rather nice actually. You shouldn't get all worked up, wouldn't want the old ticker to stop, would we?

why would you care its stopped 5 times before luckily there were paramedics around to bring me back but im sure my health issues or my combat exp which caused them will get an even bigger laugh when you post these.

Not trying to laugh at combat experience, I honestly have none, I work with communications, though without me the front lines can't talk, so I take my job pretty seriously. I was just trying to change the subject and actually have a halfway decent conversation. But as that doesn't seem possible, I'll ask you to kinndly stop emailing me, it's only going to the same place, you spouting BS about my host. I wonder if you ever really were in the military....

i never spouted bs the reason im defensive is because i was her minding my own business when she tried to start crap with me and my alliance. she claims she only wrote 1 letter to 1 member? bull i have 14 such letters and War has multiple letters as well. and you wrote me i didnt write you i only responded. and by her stating "its about time" means she was expecting a war. why? because she worked so hard to provoke it thats why.

First of all, you wrote to me first with your form letter that you've apparently sent to a lot of members of my alliance offering them the chance to join your alliance, sounds a lot like what you're accusing Juma of. Second of all, I asked you not to write me anymore emails because while my words may not help peace, they have never been anything but cordial and all you do is reply with accusations and more calls to war against my alliance. If you can't be cordial and rational, don't email me.

lol it was a joke BECAUSE of what she did. I had no intention of ever taking any of you we value our intelligenr members and frankly your all lacking.

*Sigh*

How many times do I have to tell you to stop emailing me? Also, as I've seen a few members post on the forums, please try to use some type of spell check, it really makes me wonder how "intelligent" you really are.

you were far from cordial all you want is more material for your immature forum admit it. if all you wanted was an adult conversation then fine we could have one. but it wasnt a conversation you were looking for so stop your lying. also the letter that was sent recently to all my members was for nothing they all read your forum and like everyone else they have determined that she provoked it but none of you can see the real truth.

my hands shake because of my health so again your ridiculing me for my health i have 2 degrees i dont have to proove anything to you. so f*ck off and tell that f*cking c*nt shes f*cking dead. post that you m*ther f*cking assh*le
    DrGonzo1
    DrGonzo1
    Original Member
    Original Member

RobNHood.... Empty Re: RobNHood....

Post  DrGonzo1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:14 pm

These posts are amazing. I cannot wait to destroy those clowns. They seem quite perturbed. Which leads me to believe they are scared. Which further leads me to believe that they are not quite as dumb as their messages would suggest. But still probably pretty dumb. And certainly sexist.
    NLxTeddy
    NLxTeddy
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Post  NLxTeddy Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 am

i might become an offensive player just for them Very Happy
    HiddenPearl
    Original Member
    Original Member

Post  HiddenPearl Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 pm

LoL. Now I'm all worked up. I cannot wait until the end of bp.
    Question: What is a good Tribunal member?
    Answer: A dead one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:10 am