HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

2 posters

Weenie convo

maxximus
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Weenie convo Empty Weenie convo

Post  maxximus Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 am

"i see that you are close to my city. i would like to send u an invite to havoc. i think it would be the best best for you as ur flag is red and when BP is over you will be my first target.."
    (maxximus) sent to (Ladylee)
    sent 2/4 12:09:09

"good I can't wait and u will be my first target! Smile"
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/4 12:40:37

"You couldn't attack your way out of a wet paper sack, you moronic twit! Kiss my behind little baby boy. Wassa matta you, mommy give you no ninny, awwwwwwwwwww. Go play with yourself now, hee hee only way little boy can get his weeny off, hee hee hee. Smile"
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/4 12:55:31

"get his weeny off, LadyLee is hilarious, I love it."
    (CrazyMike)
    recieved 2/4 12:59:35

"weeny weeny, now that is good"
    (Bracknor)
    recieved 13:00:30

"hi weeny boy"
    (jaker)
    recieved 2/4 13:01:13

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny boy"
    (Bracknor)
    recieved 2/4 13:12:43

"haha see if u guys laughing sunday when bp is off"
    (Maxximuss) sent to (Bracknor)
    sent 2/4 13:15:33

"i like weenies a little ketchup a little mustard yummm weenies weenies weenies"
    (Lorena)
    recieved 2/4 13:16:39

"Anybody seen a weeny, I mean Maxximuss, I mean weeny I mean a mean weeny, or just a weeny a weeny a weeny hee hee hee heee weeny you have a weeny? You want a weeny, or are you a weeny weeny weeny."
    (Alicias)
    recieved 2/4 13:23:05

"haha get ur laughs now. bc when i find ur coords u wont be laughing"
    (maxximuss) sent to (alicias)
    sent 2/4 13:24:27

"hey weeny boy spanky monkey weeny boy weeny boy weeny boy weeny boy ween the weeny boy"
    (CrazyMike)
    recieved 2/4 13:25:47

"haha u crack me up. see who is laughing on sunday"
    Maxximuss) sent to (laydlee)
    sent 2/4 13:30:05

"Oops I found a nasty filthy mouldy weeny on the floor. want a bite weeny boy weeny weeny weeny boy."
    (Marmaduke1)
    recieved 2/4 13:32:24

"haha ill find u soon.. see u sunday"
    (maxximuss) sent to (Marmaduke1)
    sent 2/4 13:32:46

"Go wash your dirty little weeny, fungus ridden dirty little weeny, weeny boy. Weeny boy weeny boy teeny weeny boy"
    (Janus)
    recieved 2/4 13:36:01

"Hey weeny boy wassup with you weeny boy, poor little weeny boy, chop snip dice a weeny boy"
    (Jaker)
    recieved 2/4 13:39:04

"hello weeny boy, you jacking off weeny boy? shame on you weeny boy!! wack the weeny boy, you wacking your weeny weeny boy, yep you just a weeny boy"
    (Jaker)
    recieved 2/4 13:43:47

"hi weeny boy"
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/4 13/45/17

"what you do weeny boy, what a weeeeeeeeeny boy, we love you looooooong time weeeeny boy you weeny weeeny weeny boy weeny boy weeny boy ha ha ha ha ha weeny boy"
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/4 13:48:13

"hey weeny boy weeny boy weeny boy"
    (Bracknor)
    recieved 2/4 13:49:42

"hi weeny weeny weeny weeny weeny weeny boy u weeny weeny weeny weeny boy"
    (Lorena)
    recieved 2/4 13:51:44

"hello weeny boy weeny boy want a weeny weeny boy we give u weeny weeny boy weeny give u lot of weeny weeny boy"
    (Alicias)
    recieved 2/4 13:54:29

"we love you weeny boy weeny boy we love you weeny boy, u sweet little weeny boy weeny boy"
    (Alicias)
    recieved 2/4 13:56:54

"hey weeny boy chop chop weeny boy"
    (CrazyMike)
    recieved 2/4 13:58:01

"hi weeny boy weeny boy weeny boy wacka u weeny weeny boy weeny boy, wacka the weeny boy wack wack the weeny weeny boy wack wack wack the weeny weeny boy"
    (Marmaduke1)
    recieved 2/4 14:00:49

"u suc a weeny weeny boy? yep u suc a weeny weeny boy u r a weeny weeny boy, a weeny succing a weeny weeny weeny weeny boy"
    (Marmaduke1)
    recieved 2/4 14:06:44

"u nasty weeny boy"
    (Marmaduke1)
    recieved 2/4 14:07:38

"where o where is weeny boy weeny weeny weeny boy weeny weeny weeny boy)
    (janus)
    recieved 2/4 14:09:33

"poor little weeny boy, no life for weeny boy weeny boy weeny boy poor little weeny weeny boy"
    (LadyLee)
    recieved 2/4 14:12:00

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny boy"
    (Bracknor)
    recieved 2/4 14:14:31

"weeny boy, you are just a money spending, bot using,*not a skillful player at all, I have no respect at all for crapheads like you, only loathing. Pee on you and down your throat, you trying to bully the wrong person this time craphead, you just crap on the bottom of my highheels. And you won't be farming off me either, so eat crap die and blow away. Smile Have a nice day craphead, weeny boy."
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/4 15:54:37

"btw craphead, I have enough game experience to know you bought the medals to get your title of baronet, it's the only way to get that many and that title. And don't even mail me back with a denial or excuse, buying is a game cheat that Evony makes available to people like you so they can get you cash, so pee off craphead and don't bother mailing, I'll just delete it, you freakin craphead."
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/4 16:04:19

"wow weeny boy, you really po'ed Lee, I don't think she likes you very much, in fact I'd say just the opposite, glad I aint you bucko. Good thing she don't know you personally you wouldn't last long at all. Picked the wrong alliance and picked on the wrong person. Not the brightest bulb in the pack are ya boy. Well boy, you have a nice day now boy, we'll c u later boy. What a punk!!!"
    (Bracknor)
    recieved 2/4 16:12:40

"Wow max, you are really really stupid. And Lee is angrier than I have ever seen. No class man no class. Going to be fun kickin your*outa here. We don't like trash like you."
    (CrazyMike)
    recieved 2/4 16:17:33

"haha yea i did buy it so what? atleast i didnt run from u when u threatened me. i see ur city isint there. hope u didnt stay in state bc i will find you"
    (maxximuss) sent to (ladylee)
    sent 2/4 23:09:35

"Hey craphead, I have no idea what your last mail said and don't care, just deleted it, just go play with yourself craphead. Spend your money or maybe you spend mommy and daddys' money eh lil' craphead."
    (Ladylee)
    recieved 2/5 08:49:00
    Juma
    Juma
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Weenie convo Empty Mails received from RobNHood & LadyLee (To

Post  Juma Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 am

To: Juma
    Subj: part 1
    (14:31, 02/05, CST)

this is from 1 of my members regarding maxximuss:
    I have reported his conduct and speech to Evony staff, but expect nothing will be done. I will play no online game and be verbally abused. His behavior toward me was inexcuseable and vile, no woman deserves to be spoken to in such a horrible way. In my opinion that was cyber-bullying and harassment. If we can I and my husband intend to bring legal action against Evony if they do nothing. We have already forwarded copies of his mails to our lawyer

Subj: part 2
    (14:35, 02/05, CST)

this along with constant harrassment from your members will result in a law suit of cyber bullying. Your alliance consists of only of the worse wastes of humankind and have no place here or in society. Evony will be sopponoed for your emails and ladylee and her husband our retaining a lawyer in which we plan on suiing you and several members of your alliance. Computer crimes will result in 10-15 years no computer access so that should keep you away.

To: RobNHood
    Subj: Reply:part 2
    (14:56, 02/05, CST)

Notice of legal action is duly noted.

Just to be clear, this is the same ladylee that incited 25 mails to be sent to maxx calling him a "weenie" correct? (Rapier-sharp wit, there). I was unaware that any US state allowed 6 year olds to be married, but I suppose if she has a credit card to play the game anything is possible.

As for your rather hazy understanding of the term "harrassment," your continued mails to me after I have repeatedly asked you to stop, defines the word.

Subj: maxximuss
    (15:01, 02/05, CST)

your alliance member maxximuss has been reported to Evony staff. Copies of his mails have been forwarded to our lawyer. If Evony brings no action against this player we will have our lawyer bring suit against Evony for allowing cyber-bullying and harassment. Under advice from our lawyer no further communication will take place between us.

To: LadyLee
    Subj: Reply:maxximuss
    (15:13, 02/05, CST)

In case my mail to your host was unclear, (I know, I used too many big words):

Harrassment: continuing to mail someone when you are asked to stop. As your host is mailing me & is probably directing you to do.

Do not write me, or any of my members ever again. Clear?

And you can give up the pseudo-intellectual attempts to intimidate me. Your taunts of "weenie" were at least amusing.

***A mail was sent to all HAVOC members, instructing them not to waste any time communicating with these twits. As much as it pains me, I have also refrained from mocking them***

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:48 pm