HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

3 posters

Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear

Engessa
    Engessa
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear Empty Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear

Post  Engessa Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:01 am

Alright, so I sent out two attacks against Fear.

One, a 45 hour trans attack against RobNHood.
    Two, a 44 hour trans attack against his supposed "gf".

This, is what I got soon after that.

<4:19>From [Xar Kahn] : itchin for a fight are ya?
    <4:22>From [Xar Kahn] : Havent decided If I want to tele in to that nice Lvl 8 flat above you and wait 24 hours, or just march 300K archers to your gate for 44 hours
    To [Xar Kahn]: Ahh, sorry, was afk. If you wanna tele here go ahead and do so. Doesn't scare me any.
    <4:33>From [Xar Kahn] : I'm sure you arent scared, most people using bots think they are invincible
    To [Xar Kahn]: Bots? I don't use any bots. How do you figure?
    <4:36>From [Xar Kahn] : Usually when people teleport, the person they are avoiding doesnt find them so fast, justify it however you like!
    To [Xar Kahn]: *shrug* I got lucky. If you think I'm botting, that's your problem, not mine, because I don't have any.
    <4:38>From [Xar Kahn] : yeah you got lucky!
    To [Xar Kahn]: Indeed I did. I've been playing this game since s3. I just know what to look for.
    <4:39>From [Xar Kahn] : yeah you are really lucky searching 640000 square miles!
    To [Xar Kahn]: Like I said, just have to know what to look for. It wasn't very difficult, to be honest.
    To [Xar Kahn]: On a side-note. When will I be getting a new neighbor?
    <4:40>From [Xar Kahn] : you're so full of Cr@p it its almost funny
    To [Xar Kahn]: I'd be delighted to meet him/her.
    To [Xar Kahn]: Lol. You must have learned your degrading-style from RobNtwit.
    <4:41>From [Xar Kahn] : playing since S3 and breaking so many rules, the least you could do is be a decent alliance!
    To [Xar Kahn]: I've yet to break a single rule, mind you. And what is wrong with my Alliance?
    To [Xar Kahn]: I've yet to say a word about your Alliance. I have nothing against them. I only have tihngs against RobNHood.
    <4:45>From [Xar Kahn] : maybe you should re-familiarize yourself with the rules!
    To [Xar Kahn]: Ah, so, please, when the rules imply that you may no-longer search the map, tell me.
    <4:47>From [Xar Kahn] : I already popped one moron for Extortion, Sexual harrassment falls under the same set of rules
    To [Xar Kahn]: I'm sexually harrassing you? My god, I had no idea.
    To [Xar Kahn]: I apologize for your infinite wisdom in sexually harrassment.
    <4:51>From [Xar Kahn] : never said you did, but I can understand how you could fail to understand the rules when you make assumptions like that
    To [Xar Kahn]: And you fail to realize the fact that searching the map for a player is perfectly legal. So, when will my neighbor be showing up? I can't
    To [Xar Kahn]: Wait to talk to him and meet him.
    <4:52>From [Xar Kahn] : when did I say searching the map was illegal, again you assume, and look like a fool
    To [Xar Kahn]: You said my ways of finding RobN were illegal. My ways are searching the map, so yes, actually, you did.
    <4:54>From [Xar Kahn] : I'm done talking to children, it will be handled the way the game was meant to be played. We have nothing to prove marching 400 miles to
    <4:54>From [Xar Kahn] : play silly mind games
    To [Xar Kahn]: Good, because I am no child. If you don't want to march 400 miles.. Well, then don't do it.

Oh, I almost forgot. He also launched a Trans attack against me. So, my birdie gets to flash. Smile
    HiddenPearl
    Original Member
    Original Member

Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear Empty Re: Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear

Post  HiddenPearl Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 am

What a nincompoop!

LoL.
    OoO You found out someone's Coords, you're such a botter bobbers!!

And what the heck denying it makes you a sexual harrasser too!
    Bad boy!
    You need to be spanked.

CHANNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    Quick Bring the Whip!
    Salemer
    Salemer
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear Empty Re: Convo with Xar Kahn of Fear

Post  Salemer Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm

LOL DI

Sponsored content