HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

First Contact with Host of Tribunal: 02/01/2010

Juma
    Juma
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

First Contact with Host of Tribunal: 02/01/2010 Empty First Contact with Host of Tribunal: 02/01/2010

Post  Juma Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 am

As I do with all players in my area, I send out a mail asking them if they would like to consider our alliance. This is the mail I sent to the TRIBUNAL member beside me. (All times are CST - aka Server Time.)

Coords: 175, 502
    City: Marmas
    Lord: Marmaduke1
    Time: 14:55
    Subject: Hiya Neighbour

Couldn't help but notice you there....I realize you're already in an alliance, but I wanted to offer an invite to HAVOC, currently ranked 25. We're primarily veteran players & we're fiercely protective of our members.

Let me know if you & your alliance mates are interested in joining us.

Juma
    Host, HAVOC

I did not then, or ever receive a response from that player. I did however, hear from my OTHER neighbour, auspride who is now in our alliance Smile (Well, he tried to swipe my forest before he joined, but that's another story...) Instead, This exchange began with the Host of TRIBUNAL

Received from: RobNHood
    Time: 16:49
    Subj: ...

Do NOT attempt to recruit my members again. They are not interested that is why the referred this to me. This is your one and final warning. Thank you.

Juma's Reply:
    Time: 17:43
    Subj: Reply:...

You sure you want to be taking that tone with me darlin'?

Don't know how many srvrs you've played, but it was a legitimate offer, since so many rookie alliances disappear so quickly. No offense was intended.

Time: 17:44
    Subj: Reply:Reply:...

were on 14 servers id hardly call it a rookie alliance so yes im sure about my tone darlin

Time: 17:45
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:...

Wow, chased off 14 srvrs already? You might want to consider basing out of another state....just sayin'

Time: 17:46
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:...

actually were stil in #10 ranks on 11 of those servers so think again

Time: 17:52
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:...

Uh-huh.....& I'm sure you've got a 10mill pres acct that could crush me....or is that on srvrs 118-131?

Now if you don't mind, I have troops to queue - lovely talking to you.

Time: 17:53
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:...

good youll need them and stay away from my members their not interested in your puny alliance

Time: 17:57
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:...

Sorry...it's "they're" not "their." (Pet peeve of mine)

Also, puny implies that we're smaller than you...or lower ranked....neither of which is the case.

Have a Happy Day Smile

Time: 17:58
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:...

you did seem a bit anal to me bad first impression you know you should take care of that

Time: 18:04
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:Reply:...

Now now, let's not descend to name calling - we've managed to keep it civilized.
    Once again, lovely talking to you

At this point, he (thankfully) stopped responding. Until, the next day......

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:54 am