HAVOC Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of evony's HAVOC Alliance

2nd Contact with Host of TRIBUNAL: 02/02/2010

Juma
    Juma
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

2nd Contact with Host of TRIBUNAL: 02/02/2010 Empty 2nd Contact with Host of TRIBUNAL: 02/02/2010

Post  Juma Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:34 am

This is an exchange that was initiated by me, after TRIBUNAL declared Hostile on us, at 23:37. I admit, I was being a smartass. But after reading the pseudo-threatening mails being sent by RobNHood to HAVOC members & the mail/whisper exchange between TRIBUNAL'S MinuteMaid & our own Engessa, I felt justified in my reaction. Once again, all times are CST, aka Server Time.

Time: 23:41
    Subj: Oh Noes!

Sheesh, took you long enough.

Thank you for turning your flags red....makes it easier to find you Smile

Kisses
    Juma

ps - I'll remember you when this is over...a girl always remembers her 1st Declaration.

Time: 23:44
    Subj: Reply:Oh Noes!

get off the rag and go bully someone in your little school im sorry you have no life but really it's none of my business.

(NB - I would like to refer any & all interested readers to TRIBUNAL's own post on the official Evony forum, found at: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=100954 And I quote: "We are all equal in this world as well as Evony so for that reason Racism, S*xism, Political or Religious Views, Drug References or any Bigotry or Prejudices at all will NOT be tolerated." In my opinion, using such a disgusting offensive phrase in reference to women's menstruation qualifies as Sexism.)

Time: 23:53
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Oh Noes!

Did you SERIOUSLY just have the utter immaturity & misogynism to use such a pathetic insult?

You declared on us, remember? Who's the bully? I sent ONE recruitment letter to ONE of your members & your pathetic member minuteman or whatever sends a "Copy & Paste" mail to every HAVOC member he can find on a map?

Don't bother to write me again, or to any of my members, unless it's to beg for mercy.

(I was more than a tad annoyed about the "off the rag" comment....I thought my head was going to teleplode)

Time: 23:5
    Subj: Reply:Reply:Reply:Oh Noes!

Vermithrax has sent me over 20 letters all threats. I can not tolerate the harassment anymore I had to block him and report him to Evony(like that does any good). I have a bad heart I come here to relax I've been playing a long time and don't need to be harrassed like that.

Please see the mail exchange posted by Vermithrax in this forum. Verm did not threaten or harass this twit, & I was annoyed further by this flat-out lie.

Time: 00:11 (02/03/2010)
    Subj: Part 1

1) You wrote him first - disparaging me in the process, I might add. (The same mail you sent to MORE than him I might add)
    2) He responded to your insulting mail
    3) You continued to reply
    That is not "harrassment" on the part of Verm. That is you thinking you could intimidate him. Bad news darlin' - we're not an alliance of teens, or uneducated twits. Suggesting that you tele is not bullying - turning each & every 1 of your members into a farm & 0'g them would be bullying.(TBC)

(I had a lot to say Razz)

Time: 00:13 (02/03/2010)
    Subj: Part 2

Your member threatened both Verm & Engessa directly by putting them on his/her "Hit List." You used a chauvinistic, childish, offensive remark to me AND you continue to write me specifically after I asked you to stop. I believe THAT qualifies as harassment.

Every single mail exchange you had with my members, including me, will be posted on the HAVOC forum & I will be sure to send the link to those exchanges to the host of every alliance in Upper Lorraine.

Now stop mailing me

Time: 00:14 (02/03/2010)
    Subj: Reply: Part 1

we now have 23 alliances banning together who dont like bullies either dont mind me if i block you as well and btw dont call me darlin i have a girl friend and she aint nothing like you. thank god.

Time: 00:16 (02/03/2010)
    Subj: Reply: Part 2

every host of ever alliance in yupper lorraine wants you out as well so nice try. and when i said you were being anal it was a very accurate observation look it up.

As I asked him not once, but twice, to stop mailing me & he continued to mail me, I chose to end contact at this point.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:25 pm